All Seasons Liquid Bokashi™ is all natural compost starter used in conjunction with the All Seasons Indoor Composter® to conveniently recycle food waste right in your kitchen.
Enhanced with SCD Probiotic Technology, All Seasons Liquid Bokashi™ quickens the composting process by fermenting the food waste. Breakdown of the waste will occur after it has been transferred to the soil (in approximately two weeks to two months - depending on the climate and soil conditions).
All Seasons Liquid Bokashi™ controls odor normally associated with food decay, allowing you to conveniently start the composting process after every meal. The sweet, pungent aroma of the All Seasons Liquid Bokashi™ is a good sign that the food waste is beginning to ferment.
Why use Liquid Bokashi:
• Convenient and more cost effective than 2.2 lb. dry bokashi
• Produce more compost tea than using all season bokashi (dry form)
• Easy-to-use spray bottle
• Approx330 sprays lasts 2-3 months
• Easy to store
3 Easy Steps
- Drain the compost liquid from the spigot as needed (every 2-3 days) to prevent putrefaction. This liquid can be used as a fertilizer for household plants (1:100 dilution).
- Once the container is filled, bury the compost directly in the soil. Or let the food waste continue to ferment for two weeks, draining the liquid compost tea every 1-3 days. Then transfer the compost from your bin to your garden or planter. Allow at least two more weeks for the fermentation process to continue in the soil before planting your favorite veggies, flowers, trees, etc.
- Store out of direct sunlight and extreme heat/cold.
8 oz (240 mL)
Filtered Water, Probiotic Lactic Acid Bacteria, Sugar Cane Molasses, Salt, Lemon Fragrance.
Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
Contact: customerservice@SCDProbiotics.com for more information.
Check out kitchencomposter.com for more information.
Quality Assurance Documentation