All Seasons Indoor Composter® kit is a unique, indoor-compost system of bokashi composting used to recycle kitchen scraps into an organic compost soil conditioner. When used in conjunction with All Seasons Liquid Bokashi™, this compost bin system breaks down your food waste in less than half the time of conventional composting methods without foul odors that sometimes accompany other in-home composting setups.
All Seasons Indoor Composter® kit can be easily implemented in an indoor environment, which lends itself well to sometimes hard-to-compost-in environments like an apartment, school, household, restaurant, business or wilderness use.
Used in conjunction with
All Seasons Liquid Bokashi™, this indoor compost bin provides the ideal conditions to accelerate the composting process, while eliminating odors and deterring flies. The All Seasons Indoor Composter includes two unique features: the strainer and spigot. The spigot allows the moisture released by the scraps of food waste to be drained to prevent spoilage. This liquid can be used as a fertilizer or to clean your kitchen and bathroom drains.
All Seasons Liquid Bokashi™ is a compost starter that controls odor normally associated with food decay, allowing you to conveniently start the composting process after every meal. The sweet, pungent aroma of the treated food waste is a good sign that the composting process has begun.
Why use All Seasons Liquid Bokashi:
• Convenient 8oz. spray bottle
• Easy to store
• More servings than 2.2 lb. dry Bokashi
• Helps reduce odors in any indoor compost pail or crock
3 Easy Steps
- Drain the compost liquid from the spigot as needed (every 2-3 days) to prevent putrefaction. The compost tea liquid can be used as a fertilizer for household plants (1:100 dilution).
- Once the container is filled, bury the compost directly in the soil. Or let the food waste continue to ferment for two weeks, draining the liquid compost tea every 1-3 days. Then transfer the compost from your bin to your garden or planter. Allow at least two more weeks for the decomposition process to continue in the soil before planting your favorite veggies, flowers, trees, etc.
- Store out of direct sunlight and extreme heat/cold.
customerservice@SCDProbiotics.com for more information.