SCD Bio Ag® is an all-natural alternative to traditional chemical soil enrichments. Created through fermentation, this microbially diverse additive supports crops by mirroring the processes of nature. An OMRI listed product approved for organic farming, and by the CDFA, SCD Bio Ag® improves overall yields, accelerates the composting process, and nurtures trees and flowers.
Uses of SCD Bio Ag include:
- Use in residential lawns, gardens, andpotted plants
SCD Bio Ag is non-flammable, non-toxic, non-corrosive and biodegradable.
General usage guidelines for SCD Bio Ag
- Growing Season: 1-10 gallons per acretreated 2-4 times depending on soil condition.
- Soil Pre-Treatment: 2-10 gallons per acre 2-3 weeks prior to planting
- Seed Soak: Dilute in water 1:1000 and soak seeds for 5-30 minutes.
- Hydroponics: 1 liter per 10m3 every 30 days for a total of 3 applications.
- Crop Residues: Apply diluted, 1-5 gallons per acre to crop residues before incorporating into the soil.
CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS:
Bacillus subtilis - 7.7 x 104 cful/mL
Lactobacillus acidophilus - 2.0 x 104 cfu/mL
Lactobacillus casei - 2.0 x 104 cfu/mL
Lactobacillus plantarum - 2.0 x 104 cfu/mL
Lactococcus lactis - 2.0 x 104 cfu/mL
Rhodopseudomonas palustris - 6.16 x 104 cfu/mL
Rhodopseudomonas spheroides - 1.4 x 104 cfu/mL
Available in the following quantities:
Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight. Do not use if pH is greater than 3.9.
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at