- What is SCD Bio Livestock Dry - For Poultry™?
SCD Bio Livestock Dry - For Poultry™ is a probiotic feed additive for poultry that
contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms. It is a dry
fermentation product produced using beneficial microorganisms.
- What is the main difference between SCD Bio Livestock DryTM and SCD Bio Livestock
Dry - For Poultry?
SCD Bio Livestock Dry™ - For Poultry designed to be used in poultry such as broilers,
hens, pullets, turkeys, ducks, and geese. While, SCD Bio Livestock DryTM could be used
in other livestock operations like beef and dairy cattle, sheep, goats, swine, and
- What are the benefits in applying the product to poultry animals?
Our product has been shown:
- to implant and colonize the intestinal tract†
- to improve performance versus control groups†.
- to be effective in improving nutrient utilization in poultry rations†.
- to retain (in birds) many of the minerals and other nutrients not otherwise
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- What are the microbiological indicators for the SCD Bio Livestock Dry - For Poultry?
Total count of microorganisms is: 1x10^6 cfu per gm
- What are the product specifications for SCD Bio Livestock Dry - For Poultry?
The ingredients include: filtered water, wheat bran, fishmeal, dried microbial cultures,
certified organic cane molasses. The packaging is 50 lb. multiwall plastic inner-lined bags.
- Can I also use this product in place of the SCD Bio Livestock Dry? It would seem that
the microbial indicators are pretty similar for both products.
If you will be dealing with poultry animals, we highly recommend using this product but
with other livestock animals, you can use SCD Bio Livestock Dry instead of SCD Bio
Livestock Dry - For Poultry.