- What is SCD Herbal Probiotics®?>
SCD Herbal Probiotics contains probiotics and herbs such as juniper berry, chamomile flower, and reishi mushroom. Each serving delivers a blend of 18 organic herbs accompanied by live probiotic strains.
- How is it different from SCD Essential Probiotics®?
SCD Essential Probiotics® satisfies your body’s need for healthy bacteria, restoring balance in the digestive tract and supporting a healthy immune function†, with live probiotic strains, and zero calories; it mainly supports healthy digestion and immune health† while SCD Herbal Probiotics is a herbal probiotic drink enhanced with juniper berries, chamomile flowers, and reishi mushrooms. Each serving delivers a blend of 18 organic herbs accompanied by live probiotic strains.
- How do I take the SCD Herbal Probiotics product?
Take 1 Tbsp. daily; drink straight or simply add to your glass of water or juice. For more intensive use, increase to three Tbsp. daily.
- What are some benefits I could get from taking the product?
SCD Herbal Probiotics may support healthy digestion† and is easier for your body to assimilate than dry pill- or capsule-packaged probiotics. Each serving delivers a blend of 18 organic herbs accompanied by live probiotic strains.
- Could you confirm that the addition of herbs is the only difference between SCD Essential Probiotics and SCD Herbal Probiotics?
Please see the ingredients list of each product for more information.
- Is it ok to take if I see white flakes floating in product?
SCD Herbal Probiotics is 100% Natural. Ingredient settling or floating may occur and does not impact product quality. Shake gently before use.
- Why does the product need to be refrigerated? Isn't it as stable as SCD Essential Probiotics?
We recommend refrigeration to avoid the development of white floaties in the product. They are the natural result of fermentation with live microorganisms and don’t affect the quality or safety of the product.
- In terms of microorganisms count per serving, does SCD Herbal Probiotics contain more than SCD Essential Probiotics?
- Are the herbs found in SCD Herbal Probiotics organic?
Most herbs used in the product are certified organic. Please see specifications on the ingredient list..
- SCD Herbal Probiotics contains molasses. Is it safe for people diagnosed with diabetes to take the product?
We don’t have high levels of molasses in our daily suggested dose. If you have health concerns like diabetes, please consult your physician or dietitian before taking the product.
- SCD Herbal Probiotics and Xtra Immunity®† may be used to supplement pharmaceutical treatments for some illnesses. Do you have a list of such illnesses?
Probiotics are used to restore balance in the digestive tract and support healthy immune function.†, Please consult your doctor for a list of conditions that probiotics may help.
- What is the basic difference between SCD Herbal Probiotics and Xtra Immunity†?
SCD Herbal Probiotics – contains live microorganisms and herbs for daily consumption to restore and maintain digestive health†. Xtra Immunity† – a health supplement with functional metabolites derived from fermenting raw ingredients with probiotics
- What are the similarities between SCD Herbal Probiotics and Xtra Immunity†?
• Both contain SCD Probiotics® Technology created in an all-natural fermentation process
• Both are all natural and both support immune health.
• Both products are free from artificial or genetically modified ingredients.
- What makes SCD Herbal Probiotics unique?
SCD Herbal Probiotics is not only formulated with probiotic microorganisms, it also contains natural herbs. The product is meant to help support natural body function and promote digestive health†. Also, it is easier for your body to assimilate than dry pill- or capsule-packaged probiotics, is conveniently packaged in a one month supply, and is an all-natural probiotic supplement.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.