Easily lower your carbon footprint: unlike other kitchen compost bins, the All Seasons Indoor Composter is more than a container to collect food scraps. Start the composting process immediately using the microbial power of All Seasons Bokashi to ferment your food waste after every meal, before transferring to your outdoor compost bin, garden soil, or curbside pick-up. The All Seasons Bokashi composting system helps you retain more nutrients for your compost, turn would-be food waste into garden gold quicker, and reduce stinky putrefaction, flies, and other side effects of typical composting systems. And this ready-start kit is all you need to get started recycling any kind of organic material—even small bones, meat, dairy, and oily foods—without fussing over the perfect balance of browns and greens. It’s perfect for beginner composters, small space dwellers, and anyone who wants to keep composting through winter (but also avoid trudging out to your outdoor bin in freezing temps each night).
Our bin’s kitchen-friendly design combines two innovative features—a strainer and a spigot—that allow you to drain a nutrient-rich compost tea, making accessing this powerful plant fertilizer easy and far less messy than making it outdoors. Plus bokashi composting loses fewer nutrients than traditional composting methods, making both your compost and compost tea an even richer source of garden gold to nurture your houseplants with.
- Recycling food waste into compost is a clear action you can take for a healthier planet—and our Indoor Composter makes it quick, easy, and low odor.
- NEW! Bio-Plastic Composter: When you’re trying to reduce your waste, it can be disappointing to only find compost bins made from brand new materials. Our exclusive new bio-plastic compost bins are now partly made of organic materials that are normally considered waste products—things like corn husks, soybean hulls and wheat husks—to create a durable, reusable bin that’s both long-lasting and will decompose hundreds of times faster than other compost bins under the right conditions*
- Ready-to-use kitchen compost kit includes: 1 5-gallon All Seasons Indoor Composter® and 1 1-gallon bag of All Seasons Bokashi™. No assembly required.
- Bin dimensions: 16” h x 10” w x 10” d
- Lid locks tightly for airtight fermentation
- Made from high-quality plastic that doesn’t weaken: an independent laboratory study found that the plastic used to make our bins doesn’t weaken during the decomposing process. Lower quality bins made with inferior plastics weaken during decomposition, potentially leaching harmful chemicals into your compost.
- Black version is made from 75% Post-Consumer recycled plastic
- Tan version is made from BPA-free plastic
- Bio-Plastic version is 25% composed of organic materials
- Bokashi ingredients: Wheat Bran, Rice Bran, Purified and Structured Water, Sugar Cane Blackstrap Molasses, Mineral Rock Salt, SCD Probiotics Technology. May contain wood shavings.
For International Shipping and/or Bulk Orders, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Place your compost bin under your kitchen sink or in any other convenient, indoor location. The All Seasons Indoor Composter is not designed or suited for outdoor use, as extreme temperatures can change or halt the fermentation process.
*Our exclusive, new bio-plastic bin and lid can be recycled by facilities that are equipped for it, but must be separated from plastics with different recycling numbers.
Tan - UPC 184368000336
Black - UPC 184368000343
Bio-Plastic – UPC 850031267008
Please contact customerservice@SCDProbiotics.com if you have questions about products and/or deliveries.
Shipping & Handling and Return Policies
We want you to be satisfied with every purchase you make with us. If you are dissatisfied with a product you ordered from us, we will exchange it or credit your account (excluding shipping charges) within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days you will have to pay for the replacement part and shipping. If you want us to refund your money, there is 20% restocking fee and you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
SCD Probiotics Mother Cultures™, All Seasons Indoor Composter® Kit products, SCD Herbal Probiotics®, SCD Essential Probiotics®, Xtra Immunity®, SCD Bio Ag®, SCD Bio Klean™, SCD SCD ScentGuard™, and SCD Bio LIvestock® products must be unopened.
For multiple shipping addresses, a separate shipping and handling charge will be charged based on the products ordered and the shipping addresses.
Shipping & Rates
Domestic Ground shipping is only available within the 48 continental states. Please allow 5-7 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) for Standard delivery within the 48 neighboring states. The rates for AK, HI, U.S. Territories, U.S. military installations, and Canada may be different. In effect, shipping rates will vary. SCD Probiotics® uses two different shipping carriers: USPS and FedEx. As such, you may select the delivery option that best suits your needs. SCD Probiotics may use alternate ground shipping methods for bulk items. If you have questions, please contact us at (913) 541-9299.
Delivery to international addresses is available. Shipping and handling charges for international orders will be calculated by one of our customer service representatives during our pre-specified business hours.
Free Shipping Over $60
SCD Probiotics offers free ground shipping in the continental United States on any order over $60 placed on scdprobiotics.com. Free shipping will automatically apply to qualifying orders; no code required. Free shipping does not apply to expedited shipping, including Overnight. Customers who wish to choose another shipping method may select that method at checkout and pay the provided amount. Alaska, Hawaii, and all International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
Gut Happy Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your SCD Essential Probiotics purchase and experience. If for any reason you are not, please contact us at customerservice@scdprobiotics or call us toll free at 1 (855) 723-2100 and we will refund you your money