SCD Herbal Probiotics® - Liquid Probiotic Supplement with 18 Organic Herbs
As an herbal, liquid probiotic supplement, SCD Herbal Probiotics® supports healthy digestive and immune function† by pairing the power of live, beneficial microorganisms with 18 organic herbs, including chamomile flower, juniper berry, and reishi mushroom. The probiotics inside not only work to restore the balance of healthy bacteria in your gut, they also produce an array of antioxidants, enzymes, and bioactive compounds as they ferment raw ingredients. Safe to use daily and simple to add to your existing routine, this liquid formula is easier for your body to assimilate than dry pill or capsule-packaged probiotics.
- 12 Live Probiotic Strains
- Shelf-Stable, pH-Balanced Liquid
- Supports Healthy Digestion †
- Promotes Regularity
- Survives Stomach and Bile Acid to Reach Your Gut †
- Supports Intestinal and Immune Health †
- Relieves Gas and Bloating †
- Relieves Symptoms Associated with Digestive Distress †
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Refrigerate after opening. Keep lid tightly closed.
Made in the USA in a facility that follows cGMP guidelines
Free of Gluten, Egg, and Soy
No Colorants or Fillers
Unlike most companies who grow their microbes separately, we use patented fermentation technology to grow compatible species of beneficial microbes together, carefully selecting for and enhancing their active functions.
Backed by 20 years of scientific research, this method produces microbes that don’t just coexist, but also support each other symbiotically.
The result is a more resilient, persistent, and effective community of beneficial microorganism in every one of our liquid probiotic supplements.
Purified and Structured Water
Probiotic Lactic Acid Bacteria
Sugar Cane Molasses*
Herbal Blend (Anise seed*, Fennel seed*, Licorice root*, Angelica root*, Basil leaf*, Chamomile flowers*, Chervil leaf, Dill weed*, Elder flowers*, Fenugreek seed*, Ginger root*, Juniper berry*, Nettle leaf*, Oregano*, Parsley leaf*, Peppermint leaf*, Rosemary*, Sage leaf*), Pineapple Juice Concentrate*, Grape Juice Concentrate*
Mineral Powder, and Sea Salt
- What is SCD Herbal Probiotics®?
- How is it different from SCD Essential Probiotics®?
- How do I take the SCD Herbal Probiotics product?
- What are some benefits I could get from taking the product?
- Could you confirm that the addition of herbs is the only difference between SCD Essential Probiotics and SCD Herbal Probiotics?
- Is it ok to take if I see white flakes floating in product?
- Why does the product need to be refrigerated? Isn't it as stable as SCD Essential Probiotics?
- In terms of microorganisms count per serving, does SCD Herbal Probiotics contain more than SCD Essential Probiotics?
- Are the herbs found in SCD Herbal Probiotics organic?
- SCD Herbal Probiotics contains molasses. Is it safe for people diagnosed with diabetes to take the product?
- SCD Herbal Probiotics and Xtra Immunity®† may be used to supplement pharmaceutical treatments for some illnesses. Do you have a list of such illnesses?
- What is the basic difference between SCD Herbal Probiotics and Xtra Immunity†?
- What are the similarities between SCD Herbal Probiotics and Xtra Immunity†?
- What makes SCD Herbal Probiotics unique?
• Both are all natural and both support immune health.
• Both products are free from artificial or genetically modified ingredients.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Certificate of Analysis and Safety Data Sheets available upon request. Please email email@example.com
Shipping & Handling and Return Policies
We want you to be satisfied with every purchase you make with us. If you are dissatisfied with a product you ordered from us, we will exchange it or credit your account (excluding shipping charges) within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days you will have to pay for the replacement part and shipping. If you want us to refund your money, there is 20% restocking fee and you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
SCD Probiotics Mother Cultures™, All Seasons Indoor Composter® Kit products, SCD Herbal Probiotics®, SCD Essential Probiotics®, Xtra Immunity®, SCD Bio Ag®, SCD Bio Klean™, SCD SCD ScentGuard™, and SCD Bio LIvestock® products must be unopened.
For multiple shipping addresses, a separate shipping and handling charge will be charged based on the products ordered and the shipping addresses.
Shipping & Rates
Domestic Ground shipping is only available within the 48 continental states. Please allow 5-7 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) for Standard delivery within the 48 neighboring states. The rates for AK, HI, U.S. Territories, U.S. military installations, and Canada may be different. In effect, shipping rates will vary. SCD Probiotics® uses two different shipping carriers: USPS and FedEx. As such, you may select the delivery option that best suits your needs. SCD Probiotics may use alternate ground shipping methods for bulk items. If you have questions, please contact us at (913) 541-9299.
Delivery to international addresses is available. Shipping and handling charges for international orders will be calculated by one of our customer service representatives during our pre-specified business hours.