Dilute—then Clean, Disinfect, and Protect
1,2,3: Clean surface first to remove dirt and germs**, then disinfect to kill 99.9% of germs. Finally, spray a leave-behind layer of probiotic protection.
**The CDC and EPA recommend cleaning prior to disinfecting, as germs can hide under dirt and other surface material and make disinfecting less effective.
LEXX Disinfectant & Cleaner Concentrate
It’s a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner that is inconsistent with labeling.
LEXX REQUIRED DILUTION:
Non-Food Contact Disinfection: 4 fluid oz. to 1 gallon water
Disinfecting non-food contact surfaces:
- Make cleaning solution by diluting 4 fl. oz. of LEXX Liquid Concentrate with water to a total of 1 gallon.
- Clean surfaces by applying solution to surface via various means such as low-pressure spray, wiping, brushing, or dipping.
- Rinse surface with potable water.
- Make disinfecting solution by diluting 4 fl. oz. of LEXX Liquid Concentrate with water to a total of 1 gallon.
- Disinfect surfaces by applying solution to surface via various means as such as low-pressure spray, wiping, brushing, or dipping.
- Allow disinfectant to completely wet surfaces.
- Surfaces must remain wet for at least 10 minutes.
- Drain, wipe, or remove any excess and allow disinfected surfaces to air dry.
- Do not rinse.
SCD Probiotics Probiotic All-Purpose Cleaning Concentrate
Shake concentrate gently to blend. Dilute 2 Tbsp. SCD Probiotics Probiotic All-Purpose Cleaning Concentrate with 16oz filtered water. For larger volumes, dilute I Cup of concentrate with I gallon filtered water.
To clean: Spray directly on surface to break down messes and grime, then wipe clean with your favorite cleaning cloth. No rinse required. Test on a small, inconspicuous area first before using on surfaces like treated wood, marble, and granite.
To leave behind a protective layer of probiotics: spray again after disinfecting and let air dry.