All Seasons Liquid Bokashi™ is an all-natural compost starter used in conjunction with the All Seasons Indoor Composter® to conveniently recycle food waste right in your kitchen.
All Seasons Liquid Bokashi™ initiates the breakdown of kitchen waste to be used as compost. Complete breakdown of the waste will occur after it has been transferred to the soil (in approximately two weeks to two months - depending on the climate and soil conditions).
All Seasons Liquid Bokashi™ also controls odor normally associated with food decay, allowing you to conveniently start the composting process after every meal. The sweet, pungent aroma of the treated food waste is a good sign that the composting process has begun.
Why use All Seasons Liquid Bokashi:
• Convenient 8oz. spray bottle
• Easy to store
• More servings than 2.2 lb. dry Bokashi
• Helps reduce odors in any indoor compost pail or crock
3 Easy Steps
- Drain the compost liquid from the spigot as needed (every 2-3 days) to prevent putrefaction. The compost tea liquid can be used as a fertilizer for household plants (1:100 dilution).
- Once the container is filled, bury the compost directly in the soil. Or let the food waste continue to ferment for two weeks, draining the liquid compost tea every 1-3 days. Then transfer the compost from your bin to your garden or planter. Allow at least two more weeks for the decomposition process to continue in the soil before planting your favorite veggies, flowers, trees, etc.
- Store out of direct sunlight and extreme heat/cold.
Contact: customerservice@SCDProbiotics.com for more information.
Quality Assurance Documentation