This product listed in the United States Department of Agriculture - BioPreferred Catalog.
Please visit http://www.biopreferred.gov/BioPreferred/faces/catalog/Catalog.xhtml and search ‘SCD Probiotics’ to view a list of our biopreferred products.
Click here to view the screenshot
ProBio Balance Plus™ is a liquid blend of beneficial and efficient microorganisms, which include enhanced levels of phototrophic, purple non-sulfur bacteria (PNSB). These microorganisms, when introduced in to any living system, promote the growth of naturally occurring beneficial microorganisms to achieve a healthy microbial balance.
ProBio Balance Plus™ is a cost-effective, environmentally safe, all natural product. ProBio Balance Plus™ can be used to produce a variety of secondary products used in the following applications.
- Agricultural - Enriches the soil; listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute for use in organic production.
- Aquaculture - Restores water quality necessary to improve production processes.
- Environmental - Improves commercial or other large scale composting operations.
- Waste Mgmt. - Provides energy savings in waste water treatment plants.
- Reduces sludge and purifies water
- Bioremediation - Breaks down pollutants in industrial/commercial sites.
Before opening, store at room temperature out of direct sunlight. Do not accept if seal is broken. ProBio Balance Plus™ is best if used before "Best before" date. Product does not require refrigeration.
Purified and Structured Water, Probiotic Lactic Acid Cultures, Organic Sugar Cane Molasses, Mineral Powder, Sea Salt, Rice Bran Liquid Extract.
Contact:customerservice@SCDProbiotics.com for more information.
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at
*SCD Probiotics no longer uses this product name as a trademark. The use of this product's former name is for informational purposes only and to inform the customer about the product name change.
SCD Probiotics is not affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by EM Research Organization, Inc. or their affiliates.
Quality Assurance Documentation