SCD Essential Probiotics® - Liquid Probiotic Supplement
Bring positive balance back to your gut’s microbiome with SCD Essential Probiotics®. This liquid probiotic supplement contains a diverse blend of 11 live strains—including Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus—each thoughtfully selected to support your digestive, intestinal, and immune health. Safe to use daily, and simple to add to your existing routine.
- 11 Live Probiotic Strains
- Shelf-Stable, pH-Balanced Liquid – No Refrigeration Needed
- Supports Healthy Digestion †
- Promotes Regularity
- Survives Stomach Acid
- Supports Intestinal and Immune Health †
- Relieves Gas and Bloating †
- May Help Combat Traveler’s Diarrhea †
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Children Ages 2 -12: Mix 1 tsp. with water, juice, or a smoothie. Intended for daily use.
Made in the USA in a facility that follows cGMP guidelines
Free of Gluten, Egg, and Soy
No Colorants or Fillers
Unlike most companies who grow their microbes separately, we use patented fermentation technology to grow compatible species of beneficial microbes together, carefully selecting for and enhancing their active functions.
Backed by 20 years of scientific research, this method produces microbes that don’t just coexist, but also support each other symbiotically.
The result is a more resilient, persistent, and effective community of beneficial microorganism in every one of our liquid probiotic supplements.
Certified Organic Sugarcane Molasses
Certified Organic Juice Concentrates (Blueberry, Cherry, and Pomegranate)
11 Live Probiotic Strains
- Is it normal for the probiotics supplement bottle to expand?
- Is it ok to take if I see white flakes floating in product?
- What are the possible side effects of SCD Essential Probiotics®?
- What is the dosage for SCD Essential Probiotics®?
- Should I keep SCD Essential Probiotics® in the refrigerator?
- My understanding is that probiotics are best taken before or after meals because stomach acid is higher when eating. Is that true?
- Is it safe to take SCD Essential Probiotics while pregnant?
- Is it OK to use SCD Essential Probiotics® for infants (Children under the age of two)?
- Can SCD Essential Probiotics® help alopecia?
- We are planning to start a raw food diet. Will taking SCD Essential Probiotics® help in this process?
- Are there vitamins that can be found in SCD Essential Probiotics®?
- Is SCD Essential Probiotics® suitable for vegetarians & vegans?
- Are there phototrophic bacteria in SCD Essential Probiotics®? I heard that the phototropic bacteria are fed on animal products before being mixed into final mother culture. Is this the case?
- I would like some allergen information for your product. Does it contain any milk, soy, or egg derivatives?
- How does SCD Essential Probiotics survive the gastric environment and reach the intestines alive?
- I am avoiding sugars so can you confirm that the juice concentrates listed as ingredients won't be an issue for me?
- What will happen to the probiotic if stored in the refrigerator for a long time?
- Regarding shipping the product would it be an issue if the product were exposed to 100 °F or higher while en route?
- I'm on antibiotics, when is the best time to take the product?
- Is the product gluten and dairy free?
- Can it be used to treat Candida yeast infection?
- How does SCD Essential Probiotics fair with other probiotics products in the market considering that it only has 450 million cfu / serving -- others are offering in billion level for the comparable serving size.
- Why is the SCD Essential Probiotics' smell becoming stronger compared to when I first used it upon opening?
Certificate of Analysis and Safety Data Sheets available upon request. Please email email@example.com
Shipping & Handling and Return Policies
We want you to be satisfied with every purchase you make with us. If you are dissatisfied with a product you ordered from us, we will exchange it or credit your account (excluding shipping charges) within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days you will have to pay for the replacement part and shipping. If you want us to refund your money, there is 20% restocking fee and you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
SCD Probiotics Mother Cultures™, All Seasons Indoor Composter® Kit products, SCD Herbal Probiotics®, SCD Essential Probiotics®, Xtra Immunity®, SCD Bio Ag®, SCD Bio Klean™, SCD SCD ScentGuard™, and SCD Bio LIvestock® products must be unopened.
For multiple shipping addresses, a separate shipping and handling charge will be charged based on the products ordered and the shipping addresses.
Shipping & Rates
Domestic Ground shipping is only available within the 48 continental states. Please allow 5-7 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) for Standard delivery within the 48 neighboring states. The rates for AK, HI, U.S. Territories, U.S. military installations, and Canada may be different. In effect, shipping rates will vary. SCD Probiotics® uses two different shipping carriers: USPS and FedEx. As such, you may select the delivery option that best suits your needs. SCD Probiotics may use alternate ground shipping methods for bulk items. If you have questions, please contact us at (913) 541-9299.
Delivery to international addresses is available. Shipping and handling charges for international orders will be calculated by one of our customer service representatives during our pre-specified business hours.