Tank ReVive for RV and Boat - Probiotic Tank Cleaner, 1 Liter
For inquiries regarding larger quantities, Contact Us for Bulk Orders!
SECURED AND TRUSTED CHECKOUT WITH:
Bulk order is not available!
- Probiotic Septic Treatment - Uses the power of microbes to clean and liquify, no harsh chemicals
- 100% Safe for Kids, Pets, Pipes, Dump Stations - All natural ingredients, no caustics, no perfumes, no dyes
- Will not Deposit Sludge - Unlike enzyme cleaners, ours completely liquifies solids
- Will not Clog Sensors - No sludge, no solids, no problem
- Removes Sludge Deposits - Clears out old deposits left by enzymes and ineffective chemical products
- Eats Odors, Vanishes Solids - Probiotic microbes actually consume and liquify the bio-mass that causes odors and clogs pipes
Take a completely different approach for your RV and boat holding tank care! Harsh chemicals are no longer necessary, and there is a solution to the sludge deposits left behind by many enzyme-based products. That solution is called PROBIOTICS.
Probiotics are not just for health supplements! SCD Probiotics has created a living consortium of more than ten microbes chosen to be effective in solid waste removal. Our probiotics don’t just break down the solids like enzymes do, they actually consume them, converting them into odorless liquid that whisks down your drain with no deposits.
Just a few ounces of our concentrated product added to your system through a drain or toilet will keep your tank clean and odorless, your sensor functioning properly, and your pipes free-flowing. Our all-natural, non-hazardous and safe product needs no gloves or masks when used and actually helps clean out any dump station it is deposited in.
Our product will also help clean out old systems clogged with residue from chemicals and enzymes. It even removes struvites, hard mineral deposits left in RV and boat wastewater systems by gases released during decomposition.
Try our product in your boat or camper today! You’ll be amazed!
Filtered Water, Probiotic Lactic Acid Bacteria, Organic Sugarcane Molasses, Rice Bran, Mineral Powder, Sea Salt, Proprietary Blend (Organic Peppermint, Organic Dill, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Lemon Grass).
- Do Enzyme or Bacterial tank treatments create sludge?
- Can sludge buildup damage your holding tank?
- What is struvite?
- Why is struvite such a serious problem?
- Does leaving my black/gray tank valves open in storage help drain them out and dry them?
- Can this product clear a plugged toilet?
- What is safe to flush down my toilet?
- What happens if my product gets frozen?
- What could make my product stop working?
- What is the proper amount of water to leave in the holding tank?
- How do I clean my sensors with this product?
- Can this product fix misreading tank sensors?
- Should I leave my gray tank valves open?
- How long does it take to clean out a holding tank?
- Will heat make this product stop working?
- Do I need to clean my tank regularly if I am using this product?
- How do I store the product?
- How long does the product last before it expires?
- Should I get my tank cleaned at a service center before using this product?
- What cleaning products should I use for my toilet if I am using this product?
- How do I winterize for storage using this product?
Using an enzyme-based treatment in your tank doesn’t just mess up your tank, it messes up municipal wastewater treatment systems. Black and gray water dumped at a campsite goes straight to the nearest treatment plant. Our product uses a living consortium of ten or more microbes that are grown together to actually digest and liquify solids and sludge, converting them into water and carbon dioxide.
There are three ways to treat your tank: Chemicals that burn, enzymes/bacteria that digest, and probiotics that consume. Chemicals rarely burn out everything, and what is left forms sludge. Crystallization from chemical treatment residue encourages the formation of mineral deposits. Enzymes break solids down into a sludge, but that’s all. Probiotics are living organisms that actually consume the solid products, breaking them down into water and carbon dioxide.
Up until now, the only solution to struvite was to take things apart and physically remove it. Our product can remove struvite completely but must be able to reach all areas effected or it won’t work. If the struvite is so thick that it prevents circulation, at least some of it will have to be removed before our product can get down to business.
The best thing to do when putting your RV into storage is to dose a couple of ounces of product into your tank and fill it a third or a quarter of the way with water. This will help to clean your tank and stop uninvited guests from taking up residence. Oh, and keep the valve closed!
On the other hand, regular use of our product will practically guarantee that your toilet will never clog up in the first place. Plus, it will kill all the odors. Plan ahead!
Secondly, the microbes can clean themselves out of food. If left in the tank without more bio waste being added, the consortium of probiotics will eat up all of the available food and will die off from starvation. This is easy to fix—use the toilet. If you won’t be using it for weeks or months, partially drain the tank, leaving in a few gallons of water for storage. This will help clean the tank and prevent mold or mildew growth.
The short answer is that it doesn’t matter what kind of cleaning products you use as long as you aren’t pouring entire gallons down the toilet. That would be bad, but the worst thing that could happen is that you’ll need to add some more of our product next time you drain your tank.
- Can this product fix a sagging RV Tank?
- What’s the best way to clean a dirty tank with this product?
- How do I stop my toilet from smelling up my RV if I flush on the go?
- What is in this product?
- How do I decide how much product to put in my tank?
- How does this product impact water treatment facilities if it is introduced into them?
- Do you need special toilet paper for this product?
- What will this product do to plumbing fixtures and valves?
- What is the difference between this product and other tank cleaning products?
- Where is this product manufactured?
- Can this product be mixed with other tank treatments?
- What happens if I get this product on me or spill it?
- Why do you keep recommending that we don’t empty our tanks all the way?
- Will this product hurt the environment?
In fact, after that first dose, you should be able to cut the amount in half or even more once the product has the tank cleaned out. This is especially true if you leave a few inches in the bottom of the tank whenever you drain it.
Tanks dosed with our product can be dumped directly into home septic systems if needed, and this, too, will be beneficial.
It is not required, though. If you would rather drain or pump your tank dry, that is fine. You will need to add a gallon or so of fresh water after you are done, along with a few ounces of product to start the process of colonizing all over again. It just works faster if you leave a little “dirty” water behind.
- Does saltwater harm the probiotics in the product?
- Why do some people not use the toilet on their sailboats?
Please contact customerservice@SCDProbiotics.com if you have questions about products and/or deliveries.
Shipping & Handling and Return Policies
We want you to be satisfied with every purchase you make with us. If you are dissatisfied with a product you ordered from us, we will exchange it or credit your account (excluding shipping charges) within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days you will have to pay for the replacement part and shipping. If you want us to refund your money, there is 20% restocking fee and you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
SCD Probiotics Mother Cultures™, All Seasons Indoor Composter® Kit products, SCD Herbal Probiotics®, SCD Essential Probiotics®, Xtra Immunity®, SCD Bio Ag®, SCD Bio Klean™, SCD SCD ScentGuard™, and SCD Bio LIvestock® products must be unopened.
For multiple shipping addresses, a separate shipping and handling charge will be charged based on the products ordered and the shipping addresses.
Shipping & Rates
Domestic Ground shipping is only available within the 48 continental states. Please allow 5-7 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) for Standard delivery within the 48 neighboring states. The rates for AK, HI, U.S. Territories, U.S. military installations, and Canada may be different. In effect, shipping rates will vary. SCD Probiotics® uses two different shipping carriers: USPS and FedEx. As such, you may select the delivery option that best suits your needs. SCD Probiotics may use alternate ground shipping methods for bulk items. If you have questions, please contact us at (913) 541-9299.
Delivery to international addresses is available. Shipping and handling charges for international orders will be calculated by one of our customer service representatives during our pre-specified business hours.
Free Shipping Over $60
SCD Probiotics offers free ground shipping in the continental United States on any order over $60 placed on scdprobiotics.com. Free shipping will automatically apply to qualifying orders; no code required. Free shipping does not apply to expedited shipping, including Overnight. Customers who wish to choose another shipping method may select that method at checkout and pay the provided amount. Alaska, Hawaii, and all International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
Gut Happy Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your SCD Essential Probiotics purchase and experience. If for any reason you are not, please contact us at customerservice@scdprobiotics or call us toll free at 1 (855) 723-2100 and we will refund you your money
We have been using this for 3 months now, living full time in our 5th wheel. Excellent product.